CRN 0.00% 93.0¢ coronado global resources inc.

I hope the 12 month forward forecast price estimate of $180.57...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I hope the 12 month forward forecast price estimate of $180.57 USD/T proves to materialise.

as at July 30th - $150 USD/T . UP 16% for the month of July, 85% YTD.

Summary ex Trading Economics. (USD/T)

Coal futures remained near $150 a tonne, the highest level in a decade as a heat wave in Zhejiang, Jiangsu and Guangdong, China's biggest industrial provinces has pushed the electricity consumption to unprecedented levels. Meanwhile, local supply remains limited as drought knocked hydropower generation in Yunnan province, output restrictions remain in place in Shanxi production hubs amid tighter safety inspections and environmental curbs, and as a trade spat with Australia has crimped imports. The coal prices have risen almost 40% since the beginning of May as warmer weather boosted demand in Japan, South Korea, and the United States, and production declined in Indonesia and Australia due to flooding.

Forecast ex Trading Economics (USD/T)

Coal is expected to trade at 157.24 USD/MT by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate it to trade at 180.57 in 12 months time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.559B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9775 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 24 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.