FGR 3.33% 6.2¢ first graphene limited

Hi @spid81, @6151, @Bigglesworth, et al,I just got off the phone...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Hi @spid81, @6151, @Bigglesworth, et al,

I just got off the phone after speaking briefly to Mike Bell. He comes across quite well, very friendly and easy to talk to and told me he is happy to speak to SHs at any time. I recommend you all take up the offer and give him a call, if you have any concerns.

The reason for my call to Mike was to raise concerns about the lack of update about the Gerdau deal both in the recent 4c and his letter to shareholders, especially given the fact that WG had set expectations back in Apr and May. I made the point, that in hindsight, it was probably not a good idea for WG to make the statements he did. Mike gave me the feeling that he agreed.

The good news is, he CONFIRMED that the Gerdau deal was still very much progressing and he did say he was disappointed that it was taking so long. But, he did stop short in putting a timeframe on the deal being completed. I also asked about the Gerdau deal with Nanoexplore and Mike made it very clear that Nanoexplore is a totally different beast to FGR and should not be considered a direct competitor to FGR.

His overall phone manner was positive and upbeat and he gave me confidence that more good news was not far away.

I must say I was very pleased to hear that the Gerdau deal was still being negotiated, even though there is no timeframe for completion. Maybe WG needs to take a leaf out of Mike’s book and not quote dates for the completion of anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $40.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $15.68K 259.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74683 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 137897 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ 19685
Last updated 14.41pm 30/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.