FGR 5.17% 5.5¢ first graphene limited

After praising Mike Bell after a few months work, he has lost me...

1. 3,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    After praising Mike Bell after a few months work, he has lost me now. What a completely disingenuous QRTLY with no mention whatsoever of Gerdau or the proposed JV agreement. The Chairman (Grigor) of this publicly listed company spruiked in APRIL 2021 an 'agreement/joint venture' with Gerdau that would be signed off within 'weeks'. Then said a few weeks later it should be finalised by the end of the financial year (4 weeks ago). No such luck fellow holders. God forbid an officer of the company should be accurate with his comments or held responsible for his comments... What a joke.

It is impossible that Bell didn't know about these comments. He is now the CEO & MD of the company. He is in a precarious position it seems. After all, he was made the MD at the behest of Grigor and the Board. After all the talk and bluster about the Gerdau proposed deal by Grigor, Bell fails to even mention it in his QRTLY comments. Forget that loyal shareholders have either bought or held the stock because of the Chairman's comments, failing to even mention the MOU or proposed sales/JV (or whatever the hell it was supposed to be) is inexcusable IMHO. FFS, at the time of Grigor's comments, many saw this proposal and alleged agreement with Gerdau as a potential company maker for FGR. Does Bell think we are all just going to forget about the comments of Grigor? Surely he ain't that daft.

Perhaps we should just expect that the proposed deal is dead in the water? Perhaps there's been held up because of the language barrier as some mental giants on the FGR threads have suggested. Pllllease. This is business, that stuff can be sorted out in under a week if required. Yeah all seems feasible doesn't it. Gerdau also signed a supply agreement with a Canadian mob (Nanoxplore) on the 13th of June 2021. Hang on, do they predominantly operate under the English language up there?? Yeah it seems like our delays are consistent with that agreement. Give me a friggin' break.

So what are we to make of the silence by the CEO/MD? The MOU or the deal is no longer alive?? That had better be the company line because if they have intentionally held up or manipulated market releases relating to this or any other potential deal to stifle the apparent 'unwanted' purchase of options, then trouble is looming, that's all I'll say for now. I hope they've crossed their 't's' and dotted their 'i's'.

FWIW, I could care less about the other sales in the QRT. Those sales barely cover one wage let alone the multitude of other outgoings. But it's all good fellow holders, Bell is trying to reduce unnecessary costs.

All in my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $36.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $22.99K 413.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 915396 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 68827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 168643
Last updated 15.48pm 17/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.