FGR 5.17% 5.5¢ first graphene limited

Said the giant to the mouse..The regulatory regime differences...

1. 5,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Said the giant to the mouse..

The regulatory regime differences between Canada and Brazil might be quite more understood by Gerdau as Canada would have regimes probably compatible with US and which Gerdau is very familiar with.

If Gerdau has NEVER done business with Australia then coming up to speed on taxation issues is not a week's work. For starters they would need to engage a local Australian accounting outfit, that is a week or two right there.So the mouse's misunderstanding is that the issue is Taxation lawyers, not your standard commercial lawyers taking up time and increasing the fee while demonstrating they are smartest in the room..

I doubt very much that FGR is holding up the works.

The option holders may well be fuming in due course but not through FGR actions. The real issue I suspect is that Nanoxplore has a 4,000 tpa output while FGR has been swaggering about its 100 tpa, Gerdau went "meh."

For FGR to compete by offering a 40x plant upgrade is a bridge too far, so there is another topic that would take time to sort out. Now combine that with ownership issues, taxation and operational issues...just possibly there could be a remote chance it is part of delay.

I hope interesting to a mouse. I understand its difficult to get 10 kg into a 2 ml pot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $36.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $22.99K 413.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 915396 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 68827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 168643
Last updated 15.48pm 17/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.