CYM 0.00% 2.8¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-111

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    Agree with you there.. finance will be a given, just need patience.

To give everybody an idea on how long talks have been going for, it has been said, Barry has been dealing with financiers since the acquisition of the project, before it was in Cypriums hands.

These people have all come along for the ride up until now, including site visits as @seaman91 mentioned... it will now be up to Barry and management to decide who is offering the best terms for shareholders.

How favourable the terms are will be reflected in the quality of metrics detailed in the feasibility study. I don't see finance holding up any progress. As soon as the facts are out their and digested finance will come shortly after once discussions have occurred with relevant parties.

As soon as we have leach results, drill results and resource estimate, the feasibility study will be spat out. So keep an eye out for those announcements as they will be key factors that the PFS currently has a blank page for ready to be inked.

There is a big wait on assays atm but as we are assaying for copper only and no other metals it should speed up this process. Another company I am in has seen RC results in 4 weeks for copper assays, rather 6-10 weeks or more for the likes of gold or deposits containing more than one metal.

100% agree with you @Aussie1968. It certainly looks like that is the case. And there are crucial elements needed before completion.

Waiting for assays is not their fault but I would be a little disappointed if we still haven't heard the leach results by the end of next week as that is something in Cypriums control and is now slightly overdue.

I would sooner wait for these assays to complete the pfs to the highest standard, leaving nothing out, rather than have them rush it. Not that I think they would. I expect it will be an extremely comprehensive study and don't expect to management to take short cuts.

i am fullly under the realization it could be October before we see the PFS, good thing is we have announcements coming before then, and a chance to load up some more if you haven't already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $23.10K 821.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 307499 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.