OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

That is correct, I don't hold shares in BID, however I have been...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    That is correct, I don't hold shares in BID, however I have been following a number of public companies operating in the de-regulated electricity market, as I think there is an opportunity for those companies who can get it right. Another public company in this space that I have been watching is LPE. I don't own shares in LPE either.

I haven't posted on Hotcopper for a while, but I regularly read posted articles on Hotcopper, on companies that I am interested in and / or considering investing in. Now that I have some more time on my hands, I hope to be able to contribute more regularly, but I will only do so when I have something valuable to add. I'm not interested in the emotive content posted on Hotcopper, which means around 90% of the posts are of little interest / value to me.

When I worked full-time, I held Managing Director roles in both Public and Private companies, so I have direct experience in how Public Companies operate, how results / information is presented publicly, etc.

There is the natural inclination when somebody posts something negative on a company you have invested in, to be suspicious, i.e. "may i ask why you are showing such interest in BID". In a forum such as Hotcopper, I try to focus on the content of posted articles, rather than what their motivation for posting might be and / or on any emotion contained in posted comments.

I hope I have answered your questions, I don't profess to be the fount of all knowledge regarding BID and if you hold shares in BID, I hope your investment pays off for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.