OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Hi All,Found this stock by accident and it is certainly playing...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi All,

Found this stock by accident and it is certainly playing in a dynamic space. I love the energy market, there is a lot of change coming and with it opportunity to provide businesses a tool that would allow them to make informed decisions. At this stage all I can seem to find is modelled PDF power bills for the residential market and or larger embedded networks.

Case studies on their website for the Australian commercial market doesn't open so I cannot really understand what BID offer is to the commercial market is. This commercial market is where I believe the larger opportunity lies. It requires a deeper insight to clients energy habits, along with their network assets. It is laced with complex network charges and the solutions. This dynamic market could play into the hands of businesses like BID. These larger energy users require real time historical data and a very extensive knowledge of what makes up the costs. These metrics are different across our networks here in Australia, it's a complex industry.

Interesting business,

Cheers,

GS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.