OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Hi team. I am a relative newcomer to this company. It does seem...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi team. I am a relative newcomer to this company. It does seem to be working in a very attractive, growing market segment. I well imagine that corporates like to have their utility bills monitored, simplified and the ability for head office to look at the running costs of each of it's offices.
    BID is still cash flow negative and not yet profitable. It will require these 2 hurdles to be crossed, I believe, before a decent re-rating happens. First off is cash flow positivity. We certainly await the annual report and hopefully some REALISTIC outlook statement. That would give us a yard stick to measure progress or otherwise. This is the measure I will certainly be using to judge the investment.
    I was attracted originally by the fairly hefty buying by management when the share price drifted b/w 50c and 60c earlier this year. It is vary rare for directors to buy shares where their judgement of the company value does not prove to be correct in the longer run.
    I am no great technical analyst but try some basic technical analysis together with understanding of company fundamentals and prospects.
    My basic technical analysis indicates to me that the recent fall to $0.42 should be the absolute bottom price. I will continue to hold but will certainly not try and catch a falling knife.
    Let's all hope things look much better for all of us in 6 or 12 months or more time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.