SPX 28.6% 0.9¢ spenda limited

.Key information from the Quarterly 1. The ‘node ‘ strategy of...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    .Key information from the Quarterly
    1. The ‘node ‘ strategy of securing a large business group and then onboarding their customers and their customers customers has just swung in to action with a 9.62% growth in licensees. This is huge in a quarter, as these are completed licenses.
    2. A Franchise group has been on boarded in Flooring and Soft Furnishings which will be used to standardise how other Franchises in the pipeline are onboarded
    3. Fresh Supply are active referral partners, and we already know that there are 2 agreements signed in the Agribusiness domain
    4. A large Australian online fashion company is now onboard ( I read Whola into that, given that Whola had Spenda listed on their website, which I think broke confidentiality and was later removed). If I’m right, Whola also have an emerging overseas market too I believe
    5. Automotive sector- leveraging a ‘long term relationship’. I assume this is Capricorn. Spenda Service has just been released, designed specifically for the automotive industry, so this is an exciting future growth area where I would exp to see Capricorn’s huge network operating with SpendaService in the near future.
    6. The commercial roll out of Spenda Payment Suite which has already won deals using the Pay Now/Pay Later widget AND deals in the Trade Finance/ Line of Credit Services. CRO is specifically targeting commercial partnerships with other technology companies in the expansion of Spenda Payment Services
    7. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, CRO is now compelled to set up a Debt Warehouse . For this unfamiliar with this term , look it up. This is really playing with the big boys and will necessitate a partnership with a bank or similar .

So, in summary, whilst 6 consecutive quarters of growth is impressive, the big news here is in what is not so clearly stated- major inroads into a number of sectors and the need now for the establishment of a debt warehouse. This is where all eyes need to be focused for the rest of the year. And if these are the achievements of just ONE quarter, the subsequent quarters will show exponential growth in my opinion and looking at these milestones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $73.56K 8.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2262514 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1699003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.