VMS 5.88% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-5

1. 2,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    You do know that this is a VMS Activities Report for the June 2021 Quarter right? That is ending 30 June 2021 and significant things have happened in the last 30 days.

Read it carefully, it says ‘during’ and ‘end of’ quarter and it’s been 30 day since.

’Activities during the June QuarterDuring the quarter Venture commenced commissioning of the Wet Screening Plant at the Riley Iron Ore Mine. The progressive equipment commissioning phase began in May after various stages of the installation phase of the plant construction were completed. Likewise, the electrical installation and piping was near completion, and the Power Station was operational. As of the end of quarter commissioning of the Wet Screening Plant was well advanced (Refer Figure 2) with ore mining having recommenced. Once steady state production is achieved the next phase of the commissioning process will include continuous ore haulage and delivery of saleable product to the Port of Burnie, followed by the final phase of loading the first ore shipment.The Company continues to prepare for full operational start-up as plant commissioning nears completion. Venture has recommenced mining activities with Launceston-based Shaw Contracting, whilst Qube continues to prepare for the commencement of continuous ore haulage.Riley’s short mine life and quick time to production presents a unique opportunity to capitalise on the current historically high iron ore price and realise significant cash-flow for the Company in the near-term. Venture looks forward to the commencement of steady state production at Riley and becoming an iron ore producer.Iron ore prices continue to show strength with the outlook for the rest of the calendar year remaining positive due to continued demand generated by Chinese government infrastructure spending and ongoing supply concerns from Brazil and India.’

For more updated photos, you may want to check this thread:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/riley-iron-ore-mine-progress-photos-and-calculations.6185037/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $6.356K 361.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4601066 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3385444 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.