FEX 1.56% 31.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Hi @JPGuruEveryone is entitled to their opinions - not everyone...

1. 8,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    Hi @JPGuru

Everyone is entitled to their opinions - not everyone shows respect for such. The idea of agree to disagree without malice bodes well. In general I don't believe my comments to anyone have been malicious (apology to those that may have seen it that way) - perhaps cheeky at times but usually just offering a different perspective. Different perspectives or opinions is what this forum should be about. Don't believe in moderations (unless self induced), as silencing one's views are like censorship - we have plenty of that already.

Investment decisions shouldn't be based on any faceless poster's views but rather on informed choices - that is where doing one's own research can help. What's right for you or I may not be so for others - the old adage 'buyer beware' also comes to mind.

Bagging a company or sending one to the moon seem commonplace by many posters with differing hopes or motives - it's up to each individual to determine how they see a company and whether to invest or not - not many here have emphathy if one loses their shirt and neither are there many to applaud one's success.

The markets are dynamic, subject to fluctuations, fear and greed, sentiment changes, pullbacks, irrational valuations, company specific issues, expectations and the list goes on - since FEX is a listed company it is subject to all of the foregoing - all reasons for buying/selling. Just another opinion. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $218.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.5¢ $49.81K 157.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 240983 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 631082 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.5¢ 244666
Last updated 15.39pm 23/05/2024 ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.