LYC 1.61% $6.12 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-32

1. 7,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Well I been saying 120 to 140 M for almost 3 months. I actual calculated 120M but gave myself some pad.
    I will give a detailed explanation tomorrow on how I calculated it. this was a simple and easy calculation. Hopefully some dreamers especially Dean and Milkaj will pay attention and start doing some of their own research instead of guessing and putting out totally crazy numbers. I have given many hints why the 120 to 140 number would be correct but everybody says I am just crazy. I think showing what I saw should convince people I did not make it up.

What I want to know is why I am constantly called a basher, Downrampper, and negative when all my predictions except two have been better than the company has done. First was when Before AL took over and I said no way Lynas could avoid bankrupcy. Second was 2021 AR when I made a 40M math error and was way low. Other than those two I have always called it correctly usually better than Lynas has actually done like this revenue number. I learned from math error that at 71 I should not do math in my head as I always have. I will use a calculator and pencil and paper for simple things and a spread sheet for more complicated since that error. Numbers seem to be getting garbled more and more in my head. i rember 45 years ago when my wife and I would go grocery shopping we would each throw things in the cart saying how much they cost and if they were taxable. Seldom were we off much from cash register and a few times we were both right on. I think those days are gone forever. oh well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.12
Change
-0.100(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $5.795B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.21 $6.10 $4.552M 739.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 28864 $6.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.12 10767 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.