RRL 1.45% $1.75 regis resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-97

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I was reading through the DPIE questions and responses from RRL and some parts made me bemused.

Just reading through some of the submissions that RRL needs to respond to for the project do make interesting reading. Especially when considering where to build a mine. While the economic benefits it brings to the local community compared to the perceived negative values I do wonder if it would be easier to pay the locals a royalty in the form of RRL shares( like directors to align them as a community to share in the benefits ) to help alleviate some of their fears. It certainly seems easy to build a mine is sparsely populated desert that the green rolling hills of Kings Plains. Kings Plains - The rural way of life in the area is characterised by the presence of rural vistas, livestock (cattle) grazing, outdoor activities including equine activities and close social connections between residents.They make it sound so nice I want to move there . I suspect this project will take a lot longer and more patience but the rewards could be great if it gets the green light.
    Last edited by Gutfeeling: 08/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.75 $1.72 $7.450M 4.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17474 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 169356 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.