SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Sure, it is tight.What is interesting is that 7.5, Unused...

1. 5,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    Sure, it is tight.

What is interesting is that 7.5, Unused financing facilities available at quarter end shows, $5,525,584, being the available money from the Moneytech facility not yet drawn down. This value should appear under 8.3 Unused finance facilities available at quarter end. I assume this is an error of omission (which of itself would not be a good thing because technically AFAIK it should be there under 8.3 even if they don't intend to tap into it). Going back to item 7.6 the term of the Moneytech facility is 36 months but we don't know when it commenced or when that matures or if it can be extended. In any case it appears there may be another $5.5m available through the Moneytech facility.

You can never say never about a capital raise in any ASX listed company, especially if a broker comes knocking with a bag of investor money!

But as I said, that $10m capital reserve should be generating a good return on investment that should help grow revenues in its own right and leverage us into acquiring externally sourced funds into the debt warehouse to grow more revenue. That's the exciting thing about supply chain finance is we are talking about short term credit (30-90 days trade finance) that should turn over with high velocity giving a good return.

Let's see what gets revealed after the next quarter!
    Last edited by tinhat: 28/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.226K 358.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8874638 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3289777 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.