DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

I’ll be honest like I always have been and say I’d be surprised...

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I’ll be honest like I always have been and say I’d be surprised if they could achieve the results they say.
    Let’s sit down and look clearly for one minute, they are constantly missing there own set targets time after time I couldn’t invest in a company that is performing so badly.
    As for staff, everyone is replaceable and as a business it’s much like a football team so buy up the key players and bring through some young talent.
    Remember when I told you that key geologist left it’s because they could see into the future ‘modelling’ and the mine plan was a disgrace. There are unfortunately non performing people that need to go and LJ needs to step up and do the hard jobs and put friendships aside.. Also bust some b@lls through the contractors. It mightn’t seem much to you but a simple thing is Mt Morgan has the worse reputation for food, it’s got a low budget at $4 a head a day from memory so the food it’s terrible so workers don’t want to work there.. so far as petitions had been sent In and surveys on staff turn over concluded the food was the number one issue for people leaving..
    Unfortunately DCN is the walking dead no if’s or buts she’s simply gasping for air. Let’s hope it can breath for another two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.