BOC 2.13% 48.0¢ bougainville copper limited

I have been dealing with this value for a long time but I am...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I have been dealing with this value for a long time but I am sorry that I honestly cannot make any prediction. The situation is currently still too complex. Only so much :

Source : Postcourier PNG

...........The Independent State of PNG is second with its 19.06 per cent shares including Eda Minerals Ltd with 17.39 per cent among others. These are the shares that is being negotiated upon.

The top 20 holders of 1 kina fully paid shares (total) released with their ranking as of this week, with Bougainville Minerals Ltd topping the list with the PNG Government and Eda Minerals following with their 19 and 17 per cent shares respectively.

The others include JP Morgan Nominees Australia Pty Ltd (14 per cent), Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd (1.43 per cent shares), National Nominees Ltd ((0.63 per cent), BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd IB AU Retail (0.35 per cent), Klaus Kuettner (0.29 per cent), Mrs Jabinderjit Kaur Piar Singh (0.22 per cent), BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd (LGT Bank) (0.19 per cent), Francisrose Pty Ltd Rasty Superfund (0.15 per cent), Malcolm McColl (0.15 per cent), Everest Astrology Pty Ltd (0.14 per cent), Anlyn’s Investment Pty Ltd (0.14 per cent), Mr Gernot Gunther Prochaska and Mrs Stella Sing Wah Prochaska Yeung (0.14 per cent), NewEconomy Com AU Nominees Pty Ltd (0.13 per cent), Trevor Ronald Rugg (0.12 per cent) and National Nominees Limited (0.12 per cent).....................

Most of the shareholders listed here have been invested for a very long time and are all waiting for the news that the landowners association Panguna (one of 9) is in favor of BCL as operator. The other 8 associations are on the side of BCL. (see BCL homepage) ;-)
    The information I have posted here is therefore not a! purchase recommendation. The risk must each annajysieren for themselves.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022 with good news from Panguna.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $190.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 47.5¢ $202 426

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3117 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.