IRX 0.00% 3.2¢ inhalerx limited

I also think the diversification that the psilocybin trial...

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I also think the diversification that the psilocybin trial brings over there (it has had a huge media reporting that the General Anxiety Disorder is an Australian led world first since the confirmation of HREC approval announcement less than a week ago)

It takes a lot of time and something like 20,000 pages for each IND application so even starting now there is a huge amount of work in trial designs, site selections, and manufacturing developments still to be done.

I feel like the last several months were a bit of a let down with the TGA run around as the device falls in a very grey area for legislation and now that are pursuing FDA approval instead, will work out to be much better in the long run.

You will also find that people won't start rebalancing just yet as there are many other shares moving and one of the hardest things to do is to sit and wait for your time to come.

I do love Peter Lynch's quote about better to be caught with pants up and be fully invested as you never know when a surprise announcement will drop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.072M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210118 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 98320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.