WAF 0.00% $1.61 west african resources limited

ResGlo - WAF have been funding growth. Their fundamental value...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    ResGlo - WAF have been funding growth. Their fundamental value lies in many quarters, not least experienced and professional management along with devotion to mine safety and social license. The jurisdictional geo-political risk has been priced in. Sure, the coup as does any coup or political unrest, has put significant downside pressure on WAF's SP. Elsewhere in these posts there was mention that intriguingly, Endeavour (TSX) the principal producer in BF and at greater operational location risk than WAF, has held its price - for now.
    I may be way off the mark, but I wonder if under the uncertainty of the direction of the coup, Richard and Board may not be considering a small, one-off special dividend. They can afford it, but value or amount is not the issue. It would buttress the stock and give investors faith in the security, profitability and growing future of the company. Against that, one could argue a special dividend is not necessary, with the recent oversubscribed cap raise and relative close majority hold by funds.
    At a minimum we trust that the mining hierarchy of all gold producers in BF have a collective voice, to use established sound relationships with the military and government as remains, to gently remind them of their free carried ownership into most mines and how much the country relies on continuing gold exports under a stable regime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.654B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.64 $1.59 $3.399M 2.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5508 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 126757 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.