RRL 2.86% $1.98 regis resources limited

don't understand why some of you hold RRL? what are you...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    don't understand why some of you hold RRL?

what are you expecting?

Go buy afterpay at 20b MC without a profit. RRL just made 67m in 3 months at 1.35b.

RRL is trading at 4.8 pe. It will continue to grow and it will continue to make money. Just really slowly and steadily. Buy RRL knowing your money is safe because they have millions of ounces of GOLD.

Yes hiccups will happened over the years management will change some will be good some will be bonkers but the solid GOLD in the ground that they own will continue to rise with inflation and im not talking post covid apocalyptic inflation im talking normal inflation.

Also I suggest some of you panicking to do some research into gold and its tier one asset allocation that just happened in January.

The whole cash flow argument I don't understand either. Would you rather put it in the bank then pay 40 percent of it in tax? or reinvest it into the company for future growth? 9.5 million tax paid for so much yield for me is an accounting success not failure.

Lets not even mention MCPH

Please can someone give me a counter argument and can we discuss what rationale of this negative sentiment at the moment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
0.055(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $1.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $1.99 $1.95 $6.303M 3.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 78037 $1.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 89329 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.