SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-3

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    IMO there is a lot to like about this report.

1. Maroon has to cough up $2m ($1.8m plus interest) to LNY as part of their moving ahead with refinancing which will proceed as part of the sale.

2. I like the leverage for negotiations for the interim processing plant solution, by continuing with plans and permissions for the Agate Creek onsite processing plant. LNY could become the go-to for other smaller producers either way.

3. As I understand it - the interim gold plant solution will process the higher grade ore on the short term.
    The onsite plant when commissioned will be able to clean up on the lower grade ore and then all grades.

4. I also am fascinated by the creep of our original leases to now over 1000 sq km of the proven Etheridge goldfields.

5. Love the move to pinpoint the gold source and wrap up the leases around it.

6. So much drilling going on now with great interim spectral and drilling results coming in, it is hard to forecast what we will end up with, in proven resources (JORC). But I believe it will be substantial and dwarf our 470k oz of existing proven gold.

With the new technology, management and leases we have, I believe we have an amazing ride ahead of us.
    Brad, Stephen and Scott you are a great TEAM!
    Maybe a rename in the future could be in the wind, from LNY Laneway to SHW SuperHighway!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.