PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Hello Entropylord,II agree, could be normal market volatility, I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194

Hello Entropylord,
    I
    I agree, could be normal market volatility, I would rather assume that than market suppression but noted that a few members had raised the point given the current valuation of PAN when compared to its peers.

You’re also making an assumption that I am not qualified to make a call that PAN should be trading north $0.30 - My qualifications should be none of your business. However, I have reviewed the business in great detail along with the proposed numbers factoring (today’s spot) and can advise that this business should be worth more than $0.30 - Clearly you have not digested the numbers or I will assume you do not know how to value businesses

You are aware that Macquarie Bank (as conservative as they are) valued PAN at $0.28 when the PON was trading at $19k.

I found the below (quoted) mitigation strategy in the most recent quarter report quite pleasing given the circumstances pertaining to the boarder restrictions - Ultimately, WA borders will have to open shortly, they are just lagging NSW and VIC and going through the motion.

”During the quarter the underground mining schedule was modified to reflect labour accessibility issues stemming from border controls in Western Australia. The focus of the site team has been to maintain development rates with lower than planned ore production from stopes. Pleasingly, the impact to processing has been mitigated by the ore stockpiling strategy implemented since the restart of underground mining. This meant the substantial existing surface ore stockpile was drawn down during the quarter, supplemented by fresh ore from underground. Ore stockpiled at surface at the end of the quarter was estimated to be 60,400t.When a relaxation of border restrictions comes into effect in Western Australia, the mining sequence will revert to a more balanced profile between underground development and stope ore production. There is a sufficient ore stockpile to support lower than planned underground production rates until relaxed border controls support accessibility of people and a ramp up of underground mining rates. The additional new fleet of underground equipment including trucks, loaders and supplementary infrastructure equipment arrived on site during the quarter, with supplementary infrastructure installation taking place prior to the end of December.”

I have invested in many mining companies, I also have a track record of being an early adopter. Example, I purchased PLS at $0.265 in 2020.

So let me reiterate, PAN is absolutely worth more than $0.30 a share.

Last edited by Leo_m1958: 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.