AUZ 10.0% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-21

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    It seems the Company an BB is only concerned about what is required to keep this Board intact as they continue to roll out absolute drivel and don't think holders are smart enough to pick up on were they are heading with this, it's so clear that if LG really wanted what Auz has then surely by now some 4 months later given their enormous size being the second largest battery manufacturer in the world they would be prepared in some way shape or form to inject some of the required funds into Auz Mines to get them started but there is nothing zero not a red cent, that tells you something, IMHO they have assesed the Company and it's Hierarchy and don't like what they signed into and who could blame them with the continued lies that keep being circulated by this BoD.

So imo they will let the deadline come and go and Auz already have a fair idea that it maybe the case hence why the need to make out they are working on achieving Finance, c'mon people let's be honest with one another if anyone of us were in charge of Auz and the most important part of getting the project up an running was to achieve FINANCE then the very first thing you or I would do would be to Employ the best damn FINANCE PEOPLE AVAILABLE to NEGOTIATE for you to get the deal done and here we are 4 years down the track and just now they talk about hiring others 4 months away from the most important deadline in the history of Auz Mines that will either break or make the Company and in that same process either return value to share holders or cost them millions of their hard earned dollars, from my point of view and knowing full well that BB has already told so many lies to shareholders then yes in my opinion the ASK needs to ask some serious questions into the running an conduct of this particular BoD, maybe @brownbear could do it or others holders should as well to query the Company's conduct into these matters as many holders have expressed.

It's time for action people don't sit back an wait an let these types of companies get death with tipping off share holders it's happened for say to long whilst we do nothing they continue on their merry way, it's time to stand up before it's to late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $7.766K 862.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 6960718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1403769 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.