AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-43

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hi @tonymcm
    Mate you are new to Hotcopper and I presume share trading / investing.
    If I were you I would be VERY CAREFUL in taking advice or drawing conclusions from what you see on Hotcopper.
    The reason for this is the obvious bias and vested interests.

You will eventually work out whom you can place higher value in what they say with time, some have credibility with supporting explained reason.
    Others are just here to defend, obviscate and deflect away from issues they feel need defending, often without logical reason.
    Be careful to not join the cheer squad, always listen to the counter argument, they generally have very pertinent reason for saying what they do.

I am no longer a shareholder of AUZ, To all intents you might say that I am wasting my time here (That is correct) BUT.
    I intend to ensure that smaller novice shareholders get the other perspective, having learned a very severe lesson here at AUZ.

Read the announcements, go back years if you need to.
    Pick up the vibe on Hotcopper, its some times telling.
    The ASX has wonderful resources.
    Market Index also has good quick reference materials.
    Research the management of all companies you invest in, they make and BREAK companies.
    Look at charts, they tell great stories, learn chart interpretation, its not hard to get a basic understanding.
    Look at Quarterly financials and work out how long they can go before having to capital raise. How frequently do they raise funds.
    Make sure you understand the interaction between Market Capitalization, Share Price and the Number of Shares on the registry.
    Beware of companies with high numbers of shares in the registry or companies that have had a Share Split or Consolidation, research this.
    If you like the attitude of someone and feel they have something to contribute, look at their profile, see where they post or invest, this can sometimes reveal a lot.

I hope this helps you.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.