AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-54

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291

Reference the Ni Sulfide in ARL... From your own HC page

"The recent results is about nickel sulphides which the market really liked and a lot of pumpers jumped on it. But I think it’s very narrow and the recent DDH3 was drilled in a known vein next to DDH2 (1m away). Hope they do find something substantial there as it is open along strike. But that’s a big bet at this stage. Someone making claims that “monster in a making is simply pumping it”.?.

Evidence? What words of mine did you change & what did you change them to?

"Now from the perspective of a lifestyle company...I'm not saying yes or no that auz is a lifestyle company...that's upto others to decide that for themselves however from the perspective of a lifestyle company that attitude is exactly what they need to keep the lifestyle going...?

Change your assertion AUZ is a "lifestyle company" which is your opinion only ... to

Now from the perspective of a serial downramper with financial interests in other Ni plays ...I'm not saying yes or no that you are a serial downramper with interests in other Ni plays...that's upto others to decide that for themselves however from the perspective of a a serial down ramper with financial interests in another Ni play that attitude is exactly what they need to keep the other NI play viable...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.