AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-55

1. 4,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Ah- there we have It. Nothing but the words of some poster you don’t cite getting upset that another company has sulfide. Coming from the announcement that caused a 60+% rise in the share price of that company which announced over 5% sulfide grades. AUZ? 0.5~% laterite only. I can see the cause for the angst displayed.

A fact this quarterly did not change.

What happened to your ‘drilling 30cm apart’? Don’t you know that when seeking to confirm/prove up a resource that drilling is often done at 1 mtr intervals?

Perhaps the lack of drilling by this company has allowed that confusion to emerge. No wonder the AUZ SP hasn’t moved much since 2011!

Oops on your post’s second point- the lifestyle thing. You’re not quoting me. I did not write that.

Perhaps cite the post where that was said- that’s what we call evidence. This all stems from your post accusing me of making a threat against the AUZ MD. Do try to keep from confusing posts and posters.

That part of your post which still refuses to discuss the AUZ quarterly is either in error or is false. In error? Easy fixed- retract and apologise. False? Show some character and admit that.

Viability? The market decides that, not we posters. Growth in one SP and the lack of growth in another tells us what the market thinks.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.