AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-59

1. 4,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    Without funding ( which I don’t think will come this decade as Sconi is too small and the grades aren’t good enough to compete with other projects that are out there ), the BOD looks like they’ll need a CR around the middle of the year.

Wait till May when people start to sell for tax time & the price is already lowered? Wait till after the start of the new financial year and do it from a weak cash position?

Two bad choices, which is the lesser evil?

History shows that AUZ CRs are normally done at a 20% discount, are for less than $10,000,000 and take days to complete.

A peer just raised over $20,000,000 with less than 15% as a discount in a single business day- surely AUZ can?

That’s almost the same as an AUZ raise every hour that it was open, on better terms and when the issue price is 50~% above where the SP was only weeks ago.

Even though I see no sulfide potential, no real scope for expansion, no meaningful drilling, a BOD which didn’t take a pay cut even when noting that Covid had slowed work down shouldn’t stop AUZ, should it?

I list those things because the peer that raised $21,500,000 in 5-6 hrs at a discount of about 12% has all those things and a BOD who took a voluntary pay cut when noting the Covid slowdown but surely that couldn’t matter?

Please, AUZ BOD, I beg you to try for that much on those terms in that time frame. Please, AUZ faithful, urge your BOD to try. The posts by that group always tell me that things are great and this is an awesome company so why not? See how much money the market will put where your mouths are.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 21/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.