MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-114

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    You certainly have some groupies following you around @spid81

I have just started reading the anns and threads for MRC. The PSG is the thing that attracted me and the key person link to EGR. To get a company at an early early stage of this, assuming they hit key milestones over the next year seems like a pretty good investment strategy to me.

I am trying to work out that AAM business plan and join some dots. The company doesnt make it easy with their comms. Plus where is the cashflow report? Is that not an ASX requirement?

With regards to the historic PFS, upcoming PFS and AAM Business plan..... What do you see is the approach they are going to take over the next year? Is it something like - they did a massive, all incompassing PFS a few years ago, now after assessing the value they are focussing further on Skaland, hence the PFS focussing on Skaland. But what will that PFS outcome achieve? Seems like the second one to install spherical shaping equipment would only get them a small step towards achieving AAM.

I am sure / hopeful this will become evident as I keep reading the company docs. But would be nice to hear your thoughts. Two of your key comments on the PFS for reference on this discussion.

MRC raise the funds for numerous reasons, including 2 PFS's,The first study was for the expansion study of Skaland from 10kpa to 30kpta,The second one, was to look at installing spherical shaping equipment at the Skaland Mine, which will significantly increase the value of the graphite produced at the mine.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4107/4107754-4320f276b58a9473d2a5271af5164437.jpg

Last edited by Harris541: 22/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $3.4K 130.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380434 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 52275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.