MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-40

1. 15,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6857
    Good Morning Fjord,

I honestly cannot see why you are invested in MRC, if I shared your views on the company I wouldn't be invested. You are fixated on 10.11.3 which we have already proven is a false claim as there are exemptions MRC used to allow its larger shareholders to take part and underwrite the recent capital raising.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4059/4059373-f9ceed95e001b46f9c217daff20f5110.jpg

Ascent Graphite - I am under the impression MRC will need to complete all of its expansion studies and downstream processing prior to looking at listing the newly formed company on the OSLO stock exchange. Potential investors will need to see why the company is raising funds on the OSLO exchange and the financial viability of these reports. It is unclear if we will need to progress the PFS to DFS prior to this occurring. I do agree with you, it is unclear what ownership existing shareholders will have in the newly listed company, my personal preference is to keep the project in MRC and dual list the company.

Tormin - You alleged they were provided with inside information where they sold their shares within weeks of the capital raising, once i showed they sold their shares 5-6 months before the capital raising was announced. We all know the decline started to the SP commenced when the Mark was removed as the CEO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4059/4059372-8361d3c09b3a903e752e9da348ccbbfc.jpg

Marks (Ex Ceo's) outstanding remuneration and entitlements - This is out of our control, once this has been assessed, he will be paid all that he is entitled to. It could be years before this is resolved now that it has become a legal matter. BTW, Mark was a contracted employee, once his services were terminated, he would have been paid out his notice period as disclosed in the Annual reports.

Termination benefits 12 months’ base salary plus any payment in lieu of notice
    (Note: from the resignation detail referred to above, the relevant termination period was seven days written notice).

I have been on HC for a number of years. I have noticed a few things.

1. If a HC poster only posts on one stock, you shouldn't trust this poster, they obviously have an agenda.
    2. If they have been caught out lying about the company and continue to post the same allegations against the directors, the company, and its shareholders, they are not here for honest stock discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 480775 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.