CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1445
    Bit like Ikea of Graphite Plants. I hope they include a spare Allen key

Enjoying the struggle on this thread, educated comments mainly coming from one side. Share price is holding in unattractive construction phase

Very curious, even though of not much real company weight at present, about Scotland.

The typical cycle is appreciation (ex. global events) after the walls go up and the grinders go in, then a gradual escalation to first production. The reality of scale is clear now with the footprint from drone shots, impressive. An easy production circuit with overbuild, pieced together on their schedule over the next 4 months.

I do consider the Lindi build a learning curve, first time WKT has built a project, test how Tanzanian react in the new mining regime, test real world large scale ore extraction techniques. I will give management slack in the development,but hope they don't require.

A money producing super proto-type for 40kTpa. Create demand via secure deliver that can be gradually and relatively easily to cranked up for future demand growth.

Meanwhile EGR?

Last edited by trousergecko: 22/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.