WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ace, Sunrock, Gammat, Pep, Croc,Blitz, Sirrobbo and the rest of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985
    Ace, Sunrock, Gammat, Pep, Croc,Blitz, Sirrobbo and the rest of the genuine posters.

This small nefarious group are certainly here with ulterior motives. These few non holders continually have spent an exorbitant amount of time on this Forum without making any traction other then being complete pest.

I for one don’t belief for one minute that they are doing this off their own backs - Ace and Sunrock said why do this for so long off their own backs without some sought of payment

The problem is their clearly getting help maybe even getting paid to do this by someone or even maybe by an opposition Company in the same industry as WKT

What if they were even posting from within that Company under their poster names- Those 7-8 in number have come down to just 2-3 in number in recent times namely Cazz, Spid and Mr Graphite

They simply by themselves couldn’t destabilise a Forum or Company without help by an organised group

There are bigger pictures here to unfold considering Lindi and Blackcraig. Their continued efforts have pure intent aimed directly at WKT

You could say they are working directly under a Black Web to undermine WKT against The Tanzania Government and Our Backers the Banks in an effort to create doubt and have them pull away from WKt

It simply will not work even though continue

These are only my views but I know I am around the mark with what’s going on

Enough of the Nefarious Clan.

Lets stay totally focussed on WKT as this is where it is. It’s a growing story that is developing.

WKT are into their Overall Construction Phase at the moment With Full On Production to follow in some 7 months time and with Blackcraig Anns to follow we may have further celebrations to have.

In time the Nefarious Clan will become a distant memory and simply implode into dust leaving this Forum

Too the Nefarious One’s you lose.

To all WKT Investors and posters have a great Sunday with your families and mates

The WKT Emblem is shining brightly with our destiny in the future

Thanks Stifler 1for your continued development photos showing the ongoing site progress

Looking forward to the Ending result with the Production Pant being being Fully Constructed, Commissioned and Operational

Have a good day guys.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.