LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-66

1. 7,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Normal? No it is not! Even I said price should run up to 12 maybe 13. but WW events would probably mean it would not hold. Now Mikaj will do what he always does and say he made assumptions and they did not happen so he was not wrong. You post assumptions and you have to take some ownership.

Now i did not find the Q surprising in fact it was about what I expected. Look at my prices on the NdPr thread they have skyrocketed till early March. We were told about leasing a boat to get around the Logistic problem. If any thing Was a surprise it was the 1687 tons of NdPr NEXT rate is 1800 tons. With all they did I realy thought they might be closer to the NEXT rate.

I agree with your statement
    • Are you saying a 3.5% drop in SP is normal after a quarterly report showing sales increased 297% over the same quarter last year and 270% over the last quarter, and 176% over the quarter before that!
    The facts remain the price dropped on above normal volume. In fact from 12:40 to 3:05 it was down over 30 cents.
    At this point you have two choices. Continue to say it is not normal or something else. Or start reading outside this board and figure out what others are seeing that you are not. I am not saying they are correct but there appears to be many sellers that see something different. When talking about Rommel George Patton said I am beating him because I know him. I have read all his books. I have read all the documents from the classes he taught about tank warfare. So to dismiss the fall as not normal will just hurt you.

Just a guess but I think many people see how rapidly NdPr is falling. They see how high Lynas Market cap is to; Profits, Revenue and Book value. They understand a recession is coming the only discussion now seems to be when. They understand that companies with High Multiples are always punished hard and usually near the end unfairly. It is the old pendulum thing when forces push the Pendulum far to one side and let it go it always swings back to the other side, never seen one yet that stops in the middle. Lynas SP has been inflated for several years. It will swing down far more than it deserves. It is going to be very rough for All high multiple stocks for one or two years. Lynas will come back, I have no doubt. Your decision is should you ride it out, or buy something safer then sell that and buy Lynas back on the upside that will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.