LYC 0.50% $5.95 lynas rare earths limited

"Times that by 4 and we are at a run rate of ~$720m per...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    "Times that by 4 and we are at a run rate of ~$720m per annum."

Mik, if I understand you right - and if I am wrong then that's just my bad - we could potentially be approaching $1 in EPS, correct? That's given that we have just over 900m shares on the board.

Thats ...... quite impressive. Just how far can this bird fly? That's the big question I feel. Given that a significant portion of the periodic table is found in the area (or so it seems) and we have a big program of additional refineries and a deposit that appears to go for at least a kilometer downwards - I wonder how long this mine will actually last - certainly it will outlive me - and i'm in my 50's!

This is just gonna be huge. I wonder what the SP will be like in 18-24 months? Anyone care to guess?

As others have mentioned, indeed I have asked...I wonder when we will hear a solid discussion on dividends? Yes, I understand that we need to invest in the company, however, there may soon be some capacity to spread some goodwill towards the very supportive SH's out here in TV Land!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.95
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.96 $6.00 $5.93 $10.85M 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19331 $5.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.96 32024 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.