ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    All depends on your time frame. Many years ago I read a book on TA. At this point TA was not developed nearly as much as to day. there were several chapters on spotting tops and bottoms. It is the same to spot both.

After a Long run of steady change the stock will usually oscillate in a narrow range typically plus or minus 10 % When if falls out of this range by more than 20% you have a new pattern. Since 2018 it has had a pretty steady climb in SP yes there were some blips like 2020 but even this fall was less than ASX. On 1/3/2022 it set a new 10 year high of 11.03 held that till 1/20 when it fell to 8.99. Since then it just keeps bouncing between 9.00 and 11.00 only going outside this range for brief periods. We are still in this holding pattern It may last weeks or much longer we will see. I think SP will break down but that is just a guess that has nothing to do with Lynas as a company but events external to Lynas's operations. I think the next three days will tell us a lot. If it gets back over 11.00 and stays there for a day or two it may be OK short term. If it goes below 9.00 for about the same pattern not so good. Most likely it will just keep oscillating. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.