LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-76

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643
    Let us see when LYC share price hits $20 next year.... if the market is crashed for whatever reason, I will buy another 20k shares LYC and I am backing rare earth price will be up and if it is down will be temporarily. The reason, simple : count yourself or gogle how Europe countries will install how many wind turbines in next 5 years and also in US and count how many EV grid and EV cars/buses will be built and count how many missiles/jet fighters will be built. They all need Rare Earth. Count how Japan and Korea will need rare earth.

For CJ and all other downrampers it is very clear where the RareEarth will be critical and it is ALREADY in critical mineral list. It means very clear to me you are all shorters/traders who only to make scare campaign to gain profit. It is very clear for whoever can think and read where the RareEarth price will go and I am backing Amanda and the Team to give me rich retirement. This is to counter your misleading information and to all who are new investors in Rare Earth go find the information on Rare Earth by yourself. After this if you are still posting negative about rare earth then it is very clear for all of us that you are a shorter/trader downramper.

Connex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.