WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-54

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    Your production expectations of around 20koz for the Jun'22 quarter seem pretty high @youwishfood....certainly a lot higher than WMC expectations.

The announcement dated 22/03/22 indicates that management are expecting circa 4koz per month for Apr & May. It's unclear what WMC production expectations are for the month of June, but I doubt they're expecting a (3x) ramp-up from 4koz in May to 12koz in June.

In the Mar'22 quarterly they mentioned commercial production (i.e. 8koz per month according to the comments in the 22/03/22 announcement) is targeted for the end of the year. 12koz - 14koz (at best) for the Jun'22 quarter would be my guess.

Maybe Milan will include the FY22 AISC numbers in the Jun'22 quarterly for transitional production. Looks like he excluded the AISC numbers in the half yearly report, although Table 1 was labelled in bolt type as FY2022 PRODUCTION & COSTS SUMMARY....the production numbers were there but all the cost numbers were missing...or maybe the cost numbers were written in that special invisible ink that Milan likes to use from time to time for reasons associated with WMC cost obfuscation....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4314/4314564-59be5615b75745040e6324ca3282ea98.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.