BIT 2.63% 3.7¢ biotron limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-13

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    David,

All valid points raised on poor preforming BOD in regards to simple communication to the owners of the company e.g. shareholders.

Interesting after the first strike from the last AGM, the BOD still holds the owners in contempt, in regards on the progress on a number of programs running concurrently. Surely there are plenty of positive updates that could be shared on these timelines of success?

In relation to the ongoing financial concerns, any CR presented will no doubt be meet with SH strike of 5% vote for extraordinary meeting to spill the BOD.

One month is already down for this quarter, money won't last for HIV results. CoVid failure in not using BIT225 from early 2020, instead tried to develop new compounds to test efficiency. Wasted two years in the timeline to bring BIT-225 to CTAP.

The CO needs to come clean on the actual date when BIT-225 was first tested against CoVid19? I have a feeling the BOD only released the success of BIT-225 when the first strike was given by the SH's at the last AGM.

All my opinion, not advice.

GLTAH, we are going to need it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $38.58K 1.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 511933 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 93887 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.