CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    Hi Macca
    I have posted references to this before ...but the attached link refers to the Noosa Gold Conference this coming week , and Nic presenting for ALKANE in the morning session of Thursday 21 st July .
    https://www.noosaminingconference.com.au/program
    So I expect whatever fresh updated assay results and progress reports ALK has will be reported by then ...and referred to in the Presentation on the day .
    The particular mid morning session , is one if not the best of the Programme . The general "slamming "of a lot of excellent mining producers and great exporation targets throughount the last two years , and the last 4 months in particular , will be a common theme in pretty well all the Presentations .Sticking to the principle of holding and accumulating more ALK where funds permit , and waiting for the gold and copper markets to reverse , will eventually prove to be a prudent decision ...but the wait , and predicting the time when it turns , likely still to yield some more pain yet!!
    But I suspect the 200 day MA will show a substantial positive change within the next 6 months ..purely IMHO .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.