NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Per page 1 of the quarterly report regarding "Strong progress...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Per page 1 of the quarterly report regarding "Strong progress for Mt Lyell restart":
    "• Confirmed [my highlighting] suitability of future underground mining method: sublevel caving (successfully utilised on site since 1995)"
    BUT:
    • No competent persons statements listed on pages 15-16 support ore RESERVES at Mt Lyell, just RESOURCES. The difference is critical if underground water makes safe mining more expensive.
    • Sublevel caving was associated with the mud rush that led to a fatality on 17 January 2014 before the mine was closed. Mud rushes are a recognised risk of sublevel caving in high rainfall areas.

I would be grateful if they could clarify what they mean by "Confirmed" and "successfully". I do not think these words mean what they think they mean, but I'm sure they wouldn't dare make potentially misleading statements which people like me could rely on when we decide to continue holding our shares and not sell them at today's price.

The coroner's report is at https://www.magistratescourt.tas.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/615334/Gleeson,-Craig-Lucas,-Alistair-and-Welsh,-Michael.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.