CYL 7.69% 84.0¢ catalyst metals limited

Well said Danny2503. This move down has nothing to do with the...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Well said Danny2503. This move down has nothing to do with the fundamentals of CYL but much more about how they have chosen to interact with the market. They have kept an extremely tightly held share register and over the years this has given them the opportunity to do things the right way rather then needing to take short cuts to produce early results (with unnecessary risks). A lot of the market were sceptical of Henty, but it has been a fantastic investment already producing circa $20m profit on their $25m investment with much more upside. But of course, the market has a historically negative view on Henty which has been difficult to shrug and the last quarterly results were disappointing (for explainable and solvable reasons). Nonetheless, CYL have already said that this is back on track ...and I've known the board long enough to know that they deliver on their word.
    They have been frustrating in their poor communication but their latest presentation is far better then previous ones and starts to really articulate what they are going to do. They are cash rich and will continue to get more and more cash rich as they increase their resource and define a mine life at Henty. Henty has always been about providing cash to enable Victoria to achieve its potential.....the opportunity in Victoria has always been what this company is about and the tunnel they will build there will get them in a position to really understand Boyds and Hynami which both look spectacular. All their other tenements are also looking better and better.
    So, I'd agree its frustrating that we've not seen more from them but everything they are doing is making them a bigger and better company. Sometimes when your creating a massive organisation like this, it will just take time.. and the market naturally is impatient.
    Share price drop... I'd say its a combination of EOY selling to offset Capital Gains (which will continue for another week).... combined with a tightly held register which are not bothered and all looking long term on this company....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.060(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $186.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.0¢ $289.6K 351.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25591 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 14824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
83.0¢
  Change
0.060 ( 5.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
81.5¢ 85.0¢ 81.5¢ 66873
Last updated 15.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.