CYL 7.69% 84.0¢ catalyst metals limited

Ann: Quarterly activities report, page-4

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225

CYL has a massive future!

We have PLENTY of results pending from some pretty massive projects which should in turn help lift our SP back up to our old highs!!

# a major drill out at 4Eagles to define a maiden resource.

# a huge underground drilling campaign at the Henty Mine including surface drilling and exploration to expand the current resource/reserves.

# Golden Camel's deep Diamond Drilling Results, of which a picture of the recent drill core is showing sulphide mineralisation and sustantial brecciation in the QAR on page 14. This is located near Fosterville and has some real potential!

And then probably my favourite part out of the most recent QAR, and a long time coming~

# DRUMMARTIN PROJECT (ST BARBARA FARMING IN)

A three-hole diamond drilling program was also in progress at the end of the March quarter, targeting the gold-arsenic anomalism at D9. Results are expected to be complete and available in the coming June quarter.

IMHO this could hopefully turn into a new high grade gold discovery!!?!?!

ALL of the above projects if released with some positive news easily have the ability to rapidly raise our share price back up to much much higher prices with some good volume simply because this company has some brilliant projects, great management, and only has 98 million shares!

It also has a producing gold mine in Tasmania and $23m+ in the bank to do it!!

IMHO all we now have to do as shareholders is sit back, relax, and wait for the announcements!!

If history is anything to go by then expect the majority of these results to be pretty darn good and some may well be spectacular!!

I am truly looking forward to all of the upcoming results!!

BRING IT ON!!

GLTAH+DYOR

Last edited by Chamfo: 30/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.060(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $186.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.0¢ $289.6K 351.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25591 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 14824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
83.0¢
  Change
0.060 ( 5.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
81.5¢ 85.0¢ 81.5¢ 66873
Last updated 15.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.