SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

What I’m afraid of if they are not there, and those in the know...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    What I’m afraid of if they are not there, and those in the know are selling out! I don’t want to play devils advocate although someone has to on this over confident SPQ thread. Firstly, I don’t post to influence others opinions, I post to provide my own thoughts and oft times vent my frustration as you have read. Secondly, we can’t discuss grades cause Peter and his team of snails haven’t released two crucial drill targets in over six months now! All of us have been going off the estimated copper grades from the initial drills targets which suggested a ~200m hit between 1-.5% Cu. No one actually knows whether this is even close to what has been discovered however, the slowness to release these results since they had these last week is a major worry. One would think that if the results are outstanding an announcement or TH would have occurred by now. I feel as though the results won’t be close to what was anticipated by all, including myself, so the snail team are frantically finding ways to polish the results. Either way, if the drill results for the next round of drilling take another six months to be released, Peter will have lost any momentum this company once had. SPQ may be a mere shooting star. I hope that is not the case, I am down five figures and getting closer to six figures as the delays to release results continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $3.46K 432.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5236409 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1923830 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.