WKT 5.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

@semi retiredHi Semi, Did you read the QTR report? I am not sure...

1. 16,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6884
    @semi retired

Hi Semi, Did you read the QTR report?

I am not sure what you think I am wrong about, WKT's QTR report once again confirms I was correct, it details the mechanical installation team has now arrived on site, which matches Mikes Tweet. This is 2-3 months behind WKT's timeline.

The Tanzania Bank would want to hurry up with advancing the funds for the lindi jumbo project. the QTR cashflow report showed the company only had enough funds for 6 weeks, as you know WKT needs to pay for the equipment shipped from China once it arrives in Tanzania. It will be interesting to see if WKT needs the US investors remaining funds as a short term funding solution if the Tanzania banks funds are not released ASAP.

It even sounds like WKT is struggling with securing its shipments to Tanzania, ships need to wait 3-4 weeks before they can unload and WKT sees this continuing in the foreseeable future Did you miss that part?
    Considering WKT hasn't shipped its last items from Tanzania, the delays are going to extend well past WKT forecast time frame.
    2 weeks of shipping plus 3-4 weeks waiting for the access to the port, plus the 1 month of customs, If the last ship left today, it wouldn't be on site ntil July.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $21.28K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 661651 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 190070 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.