SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-30

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi I think that having a CEO with Brads experience should mean that whoever and whatever they use for ore transporting and other works will be done in a very fair competetive price Cheers Towie Docmin if you do intend a re entry to the stock wanting a substancial holding I would suggest that you start now while there is a fair volume available at .005 as I expect the shareprice to be higher before the expected share consolidation. I do expect some more good announcements before they instigate the share consolidation. Towie DYOR
    Level 21 Matisse Tower, 110 Mary St, Brisbane QLD 4000
    GPO Box 1164, Brisbane QLD 4001
    Telephone: 07 3108 3500
    ABN: 75 003 049 714
    [email protected]
    www.lanewayresources.com.au
    ASX Code: LNY
    ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    11 December 2020
    Director Appointment
    The Board of Laneway Resources Limited (“Laneway” or “the Company” (ASX:LNY) is pleased to advise of the
    appointment of Mr Bradley Gordon as a non-executive director of the Company.
    Brad is a seasoned mining executive with over 30 years of experience in the gold mining industry, during which
    time he has successfully led and grown the value of large mining operations around the world.
    He was from 2013 until December 2017 the CEO of Acacia Mining Plc, a London Stock Exchange listed gold
    mining company with mines and exploration projects across Africa. He led an impressive turnaround of that
    company through rejuvenation and re-engineering of its assets, corporate structures and culture and oversaw
    an increase in the market capitalisation of Acacia from £450 million to £2.5 billion.
    Brad was previously also the CEO of Intrepid Mines from 2008 to 2013, a TSX and ASX listed precious metals
    exploration and development company with primary operations in Indonesia. During his time as CEO of
    Intrepid the market capitalisation grew from A$120 million to a peak of A$1.4 billion. Prior to his time at
    Intrepid, Brad was the CEO of Emperor Mines, with gold mines in Fiji and Papua New Guinea and at the time
    was the third largest gold producer listed on the ASX. Before that, he held a series of progressively senior
    positions with Placer Dome including as Managing Director of their Papua New Guinea operations with
    responsibility for the Porgera and Misima gold mines.
    Brad holds a Mining Engineering degree from the Western Australian School of Mines and an Executive MBA
    from INSEAD, France.
    Stephen Bizzell, Chairman of Laneway, stated, “We are pleased to welcome Brad to the board and look forward
    to the company having the benefit of his extensive experience in the gold mining sector as Laneway progresses
    its current mining operations and focuses on the future exploration and development of its Agate Creek gold
    mine, explores our New Zealand gold project and reviews other project opportunities.”
    Commenting on his appointment, Brad Gordon said, “Its an exciting time to be joining the board of Laneway
    as it transitions from explorer to miner and I look forward to working with the board and management to
    unlock the considerable potential value of its portfolio of gold projects”.
    Subject to obtaining necessary shareholder and regulatory approval, it is intended to issue Mr Gordon 20
    million options exercisable at $0.01 with an expiry of 31 December 2022.
    This Announcement is Authorised by the Board of Directors
    For further information contact:
    Stephen Bizzell
    Chairman, Laneway Resources
    Phone: (07) 3108 3500
    E-Mail: [email protected].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $12 489

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6795 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 106135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.