MLX 0.00% 40.5¢ metals x limited

The band report is to damp down their poor performance. I humbly...

1. 15,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    The band report is to damp down their poor performance. I humbly suggest they will fix whatever was the problem time lost form torn main conveyor. CV19 staffing shortage. Difficulty at mining face. The next quarter(s) numbers will speak for themselves.

Historically, I (we) have gotten used to getting some very bad news (when we held Nifty). That was always delivered blandly. Akin to the MD looking straight into our eyes with a blank when look when we wanted to know why such a FU appeared and how he (they the succession) was going to fix it.

IMHO mining is difficult especially U/G. I'm looking at some pretty varied reports OZL (bad) Regis (good) - after several bad quarters. I just have to take the variation Nobody says anything nasty to our inside man when he doesn't see it coming an/ or announce it . Nor should they.

I think we are just reacting to the sharp SP fall due to the Sn price after we had the polar opposite for a couple of years. Me I'm just endeavouring to look over the valley and even it out with diversification (at present several shots in the hurt locker). I have recently posted on my internet peering into how China's going AKA wearing out the shoe leather trying to get a clue as to the true outlook. Sn is a pretty controlled supply situation (cartel) even the lower production for MLX has a component of helping us with overall supply / demand.

Sorry if I've trod on anyone's toes (I'm hurting too even through I may sound confident).

All IMVHO.
    Last edited by arsenic: 26/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $367.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $207.5K 519.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 248049 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 237392 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.