SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-10

1. 3,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    That caught my eye too, PC. And this: "Silver Lake completed the acquisition of the Sugar Zone operation on February 18 2022, providing a MEASURED entry into a new tier 1 operating jurisdiction." More M&A to come in Canada?

I had anticipated following acquisition payments for Harte Gold that our cash/bullion position would decline to ~$250m... however, it has instead pivoted $50m higher from ~$270m to be well over $300m again. Also great to see that we've had our $C138m tax losses confirmed as discussed a few months back.

Lots of detail about the Sugar Zone operation moving forward and cost cutting measures. This is a very telling comment:

"The potential for significant down plunge extensions to the Sugar Zone lodes have been identified from the existing broad spaced drilling. Silver Lake strongly believes these areas have the potential to transform the outlook of the Sugar Zone operation."

I think there's pretty good indication in the report that mining at Santa open pit and Mount Belches will begin/resume late this financial year for minimal capital outlay ($8m), which would catapult production over 300,00oz pa.

An excellent report, I am actually amazed how they've increased cash as they have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.