BBT 0.00% 20.5¢ bluebet holdings ltd

I don't want to be that negative guy. I think BBT has done well...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I don't want to be that negative guy. I think BBT has done well however they are basically still only breaking even in Australia. 90% of there profit is from horse,trots or dog racing so there not really a sport betting company. I think like all the betting companies they got excited about the opportunity in the states and told shareholders that was there future. Great for share price. However the reality is the Us market has been unbelievably competitive to the point that fairly large companies are now dropping out. Draft Kings and Fanduel will lose close to a billion dollars each this year on top of the billions previously. Pointsbet are spending over a 100 million annually just on advertising to have a 3% share. They also have over 500 staff now. Between the other 30 gambling companies already established you have to think there will be over 3-4 Billion in losses this year alone. So by the time Bluebet get there and operate on a super tight budget competing with 30 companies for the 1% share left after the big guys. How much do you think they will get?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $6.373K 31.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16626 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 8 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.