EMH 5.45% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-42

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    https://ceenergynews.com/transport/new-gigafactory-to-play-a-role-in-the-czech-republics-coal-phase-out/

CEZ hold all the cards - from the article “We are preparing a lithium mining project at Cínovec, which could be used in a battery cell factory in the country." They call it a joint venture but in my opinion CEZ have all the power, will make all the major decisions. Don't hold your breath waiting to hear something from EMH we are just a puppet and CEZ are the puppeteer.

Still think its a great project with a huge upside but when I invested way back was thinking we would be getting off takes from major car manufactures and they would be knocking on our doors, but appears that CEZ will be the off taker or who they decide they want. In some ways just wish they would buy us out as I'm getting a bit sick of owing a share of a company that is basically useless to its shareholders except for a pay day somewhere down the road. The fact that Keith goes on about sourcing off takes is just a joke, I wish he would just admit that things will only progress when CEZ wants them to progress, and it appears they are not in any rush, but then again why would they be they have all the lithium they need for there battery factory locked up at Cinovec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $53.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ $204 786

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9214 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 11732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.