CYL 7.69% 84.0¢ catalyst metals limited

Ann: Quarterly activities report, page-4

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225

To me it looks like someone has been knocking the price of CYL down in order to accumulate a good sized parcel and now that they have achieved this result as today they have withdrawn every single sell order from 1.495 down to the current price to buy at 1.23

This may well be the work of a trader who has been working on the behalf of a very good and solid client?

It appears that they have also withdrawn the bigger sell order of 50,000+ at around $1.32 which may well have been placed to try and scare monger SOME investors into selling their shares at these ridiculously low prices...

Next time a strong investor may well snap this order up very quickly and call their bluff!!!?

Whilst this gentle sell down has been continuing for some time it is very interesting to see that some 624,426 shares have now been sold/purchased since June 1 when the price was 1.505 and went all the way down to yesterdays sell price of 1.220, and that the biggest sell/purchase order was of 215,429 shares in a single day at 1.205 on the 30/06/21 very close to the lowest end of day trading price of 1.200 on the 01/07/21

IMHO with stocks that have very low liquidity and lower news flow some should be very careful about selling shares when they get scared and try to keep their wits about themselves especially if everything within that company, such as CYL, seems to be IMPROVING BEYOND DOUBT and it is probably going to get way way better some time soon, more so than in previous years, simply because the big big big company making stuff isn't too far away on the horizon, and the production from the Henty gold mine $ will majorly improve once the new JORC has been completed making the ASIC become very very very nice!!?

I could be wrong but to me it looks like the ACCUMULATOR has done the work needed to buy a very nice parcel of shares and now the SP will once again begin its trek back up towards its proper value which IMHO is well above $3.00 and way way way more positive news flow will come in the future especially to do with the commencement of that new exploration tunnel in Bendigo which to me will really begin to make it all happen!

In my book this company will be worth multiples of its current SP in the not too distant future and all we have to do as shareholders is wait for management to get on with commencing the next big stage of exploration in Victoria, and to also continue to prove up that the Henty Mine can very easily pay for all exploration on all projects over the next few years which in turn will keep the share registry at under 100m shares (No dilution) and based on good results as with any great company the SP will rise!

The future IMHO looks great from here!

GLTAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.060(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $186.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.0¢ $289.6K 351.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25591 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 14824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
83.0¢
  Change
0.060 ( 5.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
81.5¢ 85.0¢ 81.5¢ 66873
Last updated 15.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.