WKT 0.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-624

1. 16,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6942
    Hi Newbietrader,

the only way this will be fully funded is if the company successfully raises the $33mil, plus they need working capital (see below)

If it is anything less than US$33mil, WKT still needs to rely on either the Tanzania bank funding, which has been very difficult to obtain or shareholders will need to find more funds to complete the project.

WORKING CAPITAL

The major requirement for working capital funding will occur from the start of operational readiness through
    production ramp up to positive cashflow which is expected to be a period of 3-6 months. As the company has previously
    disclosed, it has access to US$3.2m in a working capital facility from Wogen Pacific Limited (“Wogen”) with the
    opportunity to expand this to a US$8m facility. This will be available once product is loaded onto a ship. Prior to that
    working capital will be required to be funded via a bank overdraft
    . Lindi Jumbo has been approached by a number of
    banks interested in providing such a facility. The bank overdraft facility will be finalised after the final project
    development capital structure is known.

I did mention earlier the Wogen working capital wouldn't be available until after the mine is producing at the rate of 15ktpa, but the positive posters were claiming the US$8mil facility was available from day one.
    Basically, WKT needs $33.17mil to finish the project then they need another US$3.2mil ($4.64Mil) for the first 3-6 months until the funds from Wogen arrive. Technically WKT needs around $38 mil of funds to get the mine into production

WKT might need to repay BMCG the US$2.95mil ($4.28mil AUD) of convertible equity, which would put up the total amount WKT needs to raise to $42mil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $48.00K 499.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92083 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 128307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.