MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-137

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Spid

No change of topic. just stating your numbers need clarification so your not inflating them.
    Considering your lack of knowledge as demonstrated in prior posts, I would hate for you to dig another hole inefficiently again. kinda like your mining method.
    I didn't say they purchased them, i said they indicated they wanted to as per the extract posted, and had options to either purchase or hire. But you keep moving 40T of dirt per load instead of 70T per load, clearly you think MRC is purchasing diesel real cheap.
    Moving overburden would have been done whilst they waited for the larger equipment.
    I don't need photo's, contacts with the OEM confirmed what was commissioned on site. How about you call MRC and ask for photos of the CAT773's commissioned.

What type of Rigid truck was purchased Spid at Skaland?

I am not attacking you. I actually think you have a lot to say but can't about what you are good at, mining operations and exports are not your strong suit. Happy to have a coffee as stated previously, reckon there are synergies.
    Would like nothing more than to amicably sit and discuss a lot of topics that we clearly can't online without potentially crossing boundaries.

DYOR
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.